A wealthy country is a country which is healthy which begins from healthy children which forms the future of nation.So, in an attempt to make our India wealthy, Join our race of Ayurvedic immunization and make India on top of the world.
Have you immunized your child from Polio , BCG , Tetanus etc. your answer definitely will be yes then why you have not immunized your child from low immunity , low energy , bad health , slow progress of physical , mental and overall growth.
Speciality of Ayurvedic Suvarnaprashana drops- is that it is prepared under hygienic condition and in a classical way with modern touch and technology. The medicated ghee contains herbal drugs like – brahmi,vacha, shankhpushpi, ashwagandha etc. it is prepared in copper and iron vessel to impart natural copper and iron in our medicated ghee.
Best quality honey along with best quality Suvarnabhasma is added to this and with a special scientific way it is mixed in such a way that it forms a homogenous mixture.Instead of all that also, the best thing is that it is available at a very reasonable cost as the main aim is to induce our age old immunizaton treatment once again into picture and make our children healthy and wise. so , be aware of those who charges you exorbitant amount for the same.
- Do not eat for at least half an hour prior and later of administration of Suvarnaprashan drops.
- Preferably it should be started from Pushya Nakshatra or when given routinely it should be preferred to be given in morning as Suvarnabhasma (a form of complex oxide) can get best oxidised in morning due to high amount of oxygen present in atmosphere. Thus ,it leads to better absorption of Suvarnaprashan drops.
- It should not be given in acute fever as gold bhasma in such cases may increase body temperature.
Benefits of Suvarnaprashan
- Suvarnaprashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftenly.
- It builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activities, and also improves stamina for the same.
- A regular dose of Suvarnaprashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in a unique manner.
- It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints. Suvarnaprashan also improves child’s appetite.
- It helps to nurture early physical and mental development.
- It develops an inbuilt strong defence mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against diseases and complaints occurring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
- It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
- It guards children from various allergies.
- It protects children from ailments occurring during teething phase.
- Improves skin complexion.
Overall it make your children healthier and thus children taking Suvarnaprashan doses regularly can be easily distinguished from their remarkable outstanding physical and mental ability.